Pages

Friday, December 12, 2014

Muted Mod

Most people that know me know that I am obsessed with the 1960s and if I could have it my way I would have been born in 1950. I had been dreaming of doing a mod inspired shoot forever and there could not have been a more perfect model than Katie to pay homage to Twiggy and Jean Shrimpton. She was a senior I photographed the year previously and as soon as she got in front of my lens I noticed her huge eyes and told her she reminded me so much of Twiggy. Turns out, she's actually Twiggy and Emma Stone's child - if there was one. I wanted to keep the processing of this set minimal and film-like with the added grain to really take you back in time. Big thanks to my amazing team on the incredible hair and makeup!































































Photographed and styled by: Ashley Kickliter
MUA: Amy Camp
Model: Katie Carter
(and thanks to Vega for assisting!)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Back to Top